This really is the best low carb and keto cheesecake. Even my non-keto family proclaimed "This is the best cheesecake I have ever had!"
- For the crust
- 1 1/2 Cups Almond flour
- 1/4 Cup Confectioners Swerve
- 1 teaspoon Cinnamon
- 6 Tablespoons Butter, melted For the filling
- 6 Packages 8 ounces full fat cream cheese, room temperature
- 2 Cups Confectioners Swerve
- 5 Large Eggs room temperature
- 8 Ounces Sour Cream room temperature
- 1 Tablespoon Vanilla extract
- Pre-heat oven to 325F. Adjust the rack to the middle of the oven. Combine the crust dry ingredients in a medium bowl. Mix in the butter. Pour the crust mixture into a 9 inch springform pan and press halfway up the sides using your fingers. Use a flat bottomed cup to press the mixture into the bottom. Refrigerate the crust for 20 minutes.
- In a large mixing bowl, beat the room temperature cream cheese with a hand mixer until light and fluffy. If you use a stand mixer use the paddle attachment.