Caesar Chicken is the perfect melt in your mouth chicken recipe! It's creamy, simple, and filled with flavor. This easy chicken recipe only has 4 Ingredients and takes less than 30 minutes. It's one of the absolute BEST chicken recipes out there. This baked caesar chicken is the easiest and tastiest weeknight dinner ever!
- 4 chicken breasts boneless, skinless
- 1 cup Caesar salad dressing (click for homemade recipe)
- ½ cup sour cream (optional)
- 1-1½ cup Parmesan cheese grated
- Heat oven to 375F and spray the inside of an 8" x 11" baking dish with cooking spray.
- If the breasts are uneven thickness, pound them (placed in a Ziploc bag and on a flat surface) to an even ¾"-1" thickness using a meat pounder. Sprinkle the breasts (both sides) with grated Parmesan cheese & freshly ground black pepper, and place them in the prepared baking dish.