If you like easy dessert recipes that can please a large crowd, you are going to love this simple recipe. They’re a lot of fun to make too! I try not to worry about them looking perfect because, honestly, they look more homemade when they’re a bit of a hot mess.
- 2 cups creamy peanut butter
- 3/4 cup butter (room temperature)
- 3-4 cups powdered sugar
- 2 (1 pound) packages chocolate candy coating (I like CandiQuik)
- Mix the peanut butter and softened butter in a bowl until well combined.
- Slowly mix in the powdered sugar until the mixture is firm enough to stick together into one large ball (the type of peanut butter you use and humidity level in the air will determine how much powdered sugar you need to make it firm).