This quick, easy and cheap dinner recipe is perfect for the family! It's made with 3 simple ingredients, and is absolutely delicious. An excellent main dish idea for any busy mom or dad!
- 1 (25 oz bag) frozen ravioli
- 1 (24 oz jar) marinara sauce
- 2 cups shredded mozzarella cheese
- 1/3 cup parmesan cheese for sprinkling (optional)
- Preheat your oven to 400 degrees and grease a 9x13 baking dish.
- Spread about 3/4 cup of your marinara sauce into the bottom of your baking dish.
- Arrange half of the frozen ravioli in a single layer over the sauce.
- Top with half of the remaining sauce and half of the mozzarella cheese.
- Repeat the layers starting with what's left of the frozen ravioli. Finish by topping with the remainder of the sauce and mozzarella. Sprinkle with parmesan if you'd like.
- Cover the baking dish with aluminum foil and bake for 30 minutes. Remove the foil and continue baking for about 15 minutes, or until the cheese is bubbly and starting to brown.
- Let it cool for 5-10 minutes, and then serve alone or with garlic bread, salad or veggies. Enjoy!